Bishop Real Estate Rasumson & Associates REALTORS® Bio & Listings
BROKER REALTOR Lic#01401464
Bishop, CA 93514
I am a 5th generation Bishop native and have lived in the Eastern Sierra for nearly 30 years. After receiving my Masters Degree in Real Estate I began selling real estate. I take pride in my knowledge of the area, neighborhoods, properties for sale, and current market conditions. I provide personal customer service to create a seamless transaction.
When not at work I enjoy all things outdoors; skiing, hiking, fishing, hunting, and exploring the Owens Valley with my black lab Ivy.
• Member of National Association of Realtors
• Member of California Association of Realtors
• 5th Generation Bishop Native
• President of Bishop Lions Club 2010/2011
• President of Bishop Listing Service 2006-2010
• Board Member of Bishop Union High School Foundation For Excellence
• Master of Science Real Estate - University of San Diego
• Bachelors Of Business Admin - University of San Diego
• Graduate of Bishop Union High School
• Mike Ferry Trained
• Licensed Broker
Areas of Expertise:
• Strong negotiation skills to benefit both buyers and sellers
• Multi-family and commercial
• First time buyers
• Luxury homes
• Full time real estate specialist
Servicing homes for sale in Bishop, Big Pine, Independence, Lone Pine, Inyo and Mono Counties and the Eastern Sierra.